Barius Capital Management, Munich, is a young investment manager with a small entrepreneurial team, advising a long-only European equities fund in the small and micro cap arena.
We look for a self-starting and entrepreneurial-minded person who supports our investor relation and business development activities. This role is supposed to be part-time in the beginning, flexible in working hours both in the office and from home, and a successful candidate can grow into a full-time position with additional development potential.
- Manage the sales process by identifying potential investors, preparing sales pitches, and scheduling and attending meetings
- Maintain and develop an investor database
- Grow the business by actively engaging with potential investors located mostly in Germany, including FOFs, family offices, wealth managers, and HNWIs
- Provide market and product updates to investors on a regular basis
- Support investor due diligence
- Participate in weekly investment committee meetings to get a detailed understanding of the portfolio and investment strategy
- Relevant work experience in sales/marketing, communications, finance, or a similar client facing role
- High degree of sociability coupled with professionalism
- Effective writing and oral communication skills
- Team player with self-confident personality and positive attitude
- Native in German and fluent in English
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Interested candidates should please submit complete and meaningful application documents, including a motivation letter, CV, salary expectation, and a possible start date.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!