Do you want to be part of a talented global team? Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature? If you're determined to succeed, we can help you reach your potential.
Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets division has an opportunity for a Liquidity Manager to join the Real Estate team in Munich.
Treasury and Liquidity Management is a diversified, skilled and dynamic team to manage all bank and cash management related tasks for all Real Estate Funds. This team is responsible for active execution of day by day payments, but also event triggered transactions within the investment cycles, furthermore its building up a scalable and widely automated liquidity management as basis for strategic decisions of the respective Portfolio and Fund Manager, and is connected to every department within the Real Estate business. Permanently focused on optimization and increasing of efficiency the team is working on multiple projects to form a completely new department.
Your responsibilities will require you to:
- support the Cash, Liquidity and FX management
- work as part of the team on strategical positioning and restructuring of the team treasury and liquidity management alongside the company's vision and scaling strategy
- set up and optimise groupwide cash management and payment solution comprising project lead and direct reporting to team head, as well as following the inherent desire to improve processes and workflow. This will involve working with external consultants on occasion
- execute domestic and international payments whilst working with a diversified banking landscape and serving the whole fund portfolio of Macquarie Real Estate
- develop management reports and overviews through new projects of digitizing payments
- be the single point of entry for payment inquiries internally as well as for our accountants and auditors
- mange the setup of bank accounts internationally alongside the given processes
- optimize the banking landscape and bring in new ideas of optimization, efficiency and new ways to mitigate risk
Your relevant experience in Treasury, your good understanding of common banking systems and payment processes and your profound knowledge of liquidity planning, working capital management, electronic banking as well as domestic and international payments will be vital in this role. General IT understanding is desirable.
You will have excellent written and oral communication skills, be a highly motivated, proactive and resilient individual. You will demonstrate sound business judgement and possess strong interpersonal skills which will give you the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
Finally, you will be fluent in German and English. About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 31 December 2020, Macquarie Asset Management had $A550.9 billion of assets under management. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.