Leading mid-market corporate finance boutique in Munich has headcount to hire several analysts due to a strong 2020 performance. Team works on complex M&A/ Debt Advisory and Capital Market transactions
- M&A and Debt Advisory Analyst 1 and Analyst 2 hires.
- Role incorporates all areas of the M&A transaction, including pitching, preparing IMs, due diligence, financial modelling, and deal execution.
- Debt analyst role involves working on complex debt restructurings/ debt refinancing for corporate clients.
- Role enables you to have exposure to wide variety of transactions including M&A Tech/ M&A Healthcare/ M&A Bio Tech and ECM/ Capital Markets/ Debt financing
Key skills and experiences:
- Successful candidate will have around 1 /2 years’ experience in M&A, transaction services, business valuation, private equity, or capital markets or structured finance.
- German native and English fluency needed.
- Opportunities also for candidates with minimum 6-12 months relevant Internships in practice areas of Investment Banking/ Capital Markets or Private Equity
- Impressive academics needed ideally Msc in Finance or engineering or Business or similar.
- Munich based role but happy to interview remotely from other locations.
Great opportunity to join a top performing boutique bank offering multi product exposure. Please apply to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.