We are currently representing a global investment firm helping companies at all stages navigate the opportunities of globalisation and sustainable transformation. Its platform connects people - from investors and entrepreneurs to management teams and leading corporations - across continents to share knowledge and the tools to scale, lead markets, make a positive impact and achieve the extraordinary.
We are currently representing a $3BN global investment firm helping companies at all stages navigate the opportunities of globalisation and sustainable transformation.
They currently looking for Private Equity Analyst for their Investment Team in Munich.
- 1 to 3 year's experience either in PE, Consulting or Investment Banking
- Fluent in German and English
- A team-player who is analytically, humble and pragmatic, with a can-do attitude
- Energetic and effective time-manager who can prioritise under pressure
- Demonstrable investment history
- Regularly articulating investments opinions (e.g., personal blog, Twitter)
- Involves research, financial modelling and completing technical due diligence, working with senior members of the team on transactions
- Work with senior members of the team diligent different investments across Europe
- Evaluate deals through a detailed process of technical due diligence to help our team build investment cases for then.
- It will involve reporting findings to wider investment committee