Come and join our Investment Performance team in Munich. You will be responsible for supporting and driving the continuous evolution of state-of-the-art and forward-looking execution standards in our global Core & Core-Plus Real Estate investments.
This will enable us to deliver consistently high-performing results, scalability and sustainable growth.
Your responsibilities in this role will require you to:
- provide support in the formulation of globally applied business execution standards:
- understand the market execution standards markets around the globe
- review regional execution practices present in the business
- identify and aggregate best practices
- project-manage the roll-out of business operational requirements including the preparation of training, providing support in interpretation to the deal teams, through checklists, templates, example sharing, etc.
- liaise with internal and external expert business partners in the establishment and initial application of guidelines, together with deal teams, get directly involved in the application cases together with international deal teams
- provide support for the internalization of requirements by the business and hand-off active involvement
- ensure easy accessibility for staff to standards, transfer of standards into tip-of-your-fingers accessible Intranet structure
- devise qualitative assessment criteria on the performance of the business against the standards, benchmarking, and support reporting of those to the management of the business
- support in the preparation of regular senior management reviews of the business (Comprehensive Asset Reviews)
- work with internal business partners on training materials, support in training of the deal teams
- liaise with stakeholders in transactions, asset management, portfolio management, and in specialist fields, such as sustainability, workplace health and safety, or technology innovation
- prepare materials with internal business partners to leverage of the MAM RE execution standards in marketing of the business and its investment products
Your post-graduation experience either in an internationally active investment in real estate either in transactions, asset management or portfolio management or risk management will be vital in this role. Additionally, a special interest or experience in strategic operational matters is essential.
Your senior stakeholder engagement, relationship management and communication skills on complex operational matters and your ability to engender trust will be welcomed in this role. You will be a solution-oriented thinker with an ability to balance business execution risks and requirements with operational flexibility needs, not only identifying problems but also suggesting workable alternatives to meet desired goals.
You will enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment and enjoy assuming responsibility and be able to work on a project with minimal supervision. You will have excellent verbal and written communication but also analytical skills with a strong eye for detail, and finally, you will be fluent in English, with German knowledge being a plus. About Macquarie Asset Management
In Macquarie Asset Management you will join a global asset manager that aims to deliver positive impact for everyone. Trusted by institutions, pension funds, governments, and individuals to manage more than A$773/€523/£440/$US578 billion in assets globally, we provide access to specialist investment expertise across a range of capabilities including fixed income, equities, multi-asset solutions, private credit, infrastructure, green investments, natural assets, real estate, and asset finance.
All figures as at 31 March 2022. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future', we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you'll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.