Risk and Portfolio Data Analyst / Senior Data Analyst (f/m/d) – Global Data and Analytics
- München, Bayern, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Allianz Real Estate GmbH
- 16 Okt 18
We are recruiting a Risk and Portfolio Data Analyst who will be responsible for maintaining accurate data on the real estate and commercial real estate loan portfolio of Allianz, developing insightful analytics and contributing to digital transformation of Allianz Real Estate as a global business.
Allianz Real Estate is the captive asset and investment manager in real estate within the Allianz Group. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies worldwide including direct and indirect equity investments. We are also mandated to originate commercial mortgage loans in Europe and the USA on behalf of the Allianz Group. Allianz Real Estate activities are globally steered out of its head offices in Munich and Paris, whilst local operating platforms provide market coverage, transaction sourcing and asset management capabilities.
Our investment portfolio is well diversified – geographically and across asset classes and investment platforms, making the role of the data and analytics team a vital component of our success. We report to the Chief Risk Officer who is on the Executive Committee of Allianz Real Estate. Our responsibility is to create a globally consistent view on the investments within our portfolio, to analyse our investment performance and to provide advice and risk assessments to senior management to help mitigate identified risks.
- Analyze large sets of data and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Define business-side requirements for investment reporting, risk and portfolio analytics and align them with the development team / external consultants
- Support transformation of data and analytics processes from current data warehouse and reporting BI system to a new global solution
- Ensure consistent data quality and support local entities with data validation
- Evaluate portfolio-level investment performance
- Participate in projects in a changing environment within a dynamic global group
- Advanced graduate degree in finance, economics or quantitative field of study and excellent academic record
- First work experience in data analytics, risk and portfolio management or related fields
- Motivated and hands-on-mentality
- Detail-oriented with robust quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills and a high level of accuracy
- Affinity to data warehouse solutions and quantitative analysis
- Very good skills in MS Office tools and experience with handling of databases is a plus
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite; good level in German and/or French appreciated
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Enjoys working in a dynamic multicultural business environment
- Job start: as soon as possible
- Location: Munich
- Reference Code: AZSE-5817546-3
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter).
We are looking forward to receiving your application on ARE-Applications@allianz.com or on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz Real Estate Germany GmbH
80335 Munich, Germany
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.