Asset management client in Munich seek individual for sales support role
Meraki Talent’s client is a specialist and highly respected Asset Manager who is looking to appoint a key member of staff for its offices in Munich, Germany.
Working closely with the wider Munich team across all sales and distribution activities, the person appointed will be responsible for supporting and helping to execute the agreed sales/service plan for clients and prospects in Northern Europe (particular in Germany).
Responsibilities will be varied (but fully supported by various internal departments):
- Support the sales/service plan for FIG clients and prospects in line with the broader Global Business Development strategy and in support of the firm’s objectives.
- Client reporting matters/delivery (working closely with Client Reporting team) and other periodic reports for marketing purposes.
- Coordinating presentation material for pitches and client reviews
- Responding to client queries around investment guidelines
- Handling client/prospect information requests
- Hosting calls and meetings when required
- Operational support including on-boarding, transitions, mandate changes, fee and rebate changes etc.
Applicants for this pivotal role must be a German native speaker with fluent English
and demonstrate work experience in the asset management or investment management space to include client relations / sales support skills, a good understanding of financial markets (ideally fixed income) as well as a professional and dedicated manner to communicate effectively to support and enhance institutional and wholesale relationships for the business.