Senior Analyst / Associate - Corporate Finance (TMC)
- München, Bayern, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Drake Star Partners
- 09 Nov 18
Drake Star Partners is a global investment banking firm serving the technology, media and communications (TMC) sectors. We advise clients on a wide range of strategic transactions, including Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) and Corporate Finance.
We are seeking to hire an Associate for our Munich office.
- Assist with the execution of transactions, including M&A and Corporate Finance; manage key working streams of transactions in a flawless and efficient manner
- Coordinate project deliverables and due diligence processes with other advisers
- Develop financial models and valuation analysis
- Draft transaction documentations and marketing presentations
- Assist in business development initiatives
- Maintain relationships with other Drake Star Partners’ offices to support the origination and execution of cross border transactions
- 3 - 6 years of corporate finance experience, or related experience that can demonstrate strong execution support capabilities
- Excellent financial modelling and business planning skills
- Outstanding analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills and high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and excellent command of written and spoken German and English
- TMC sector experience
- Bachelor/Master Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline
Working with Drake Star Partners
- Engage with innovative companies in exciting growth industries on a daily basis
- Benefit from significant deal exposure with regular client contact
- Exciting intercultural exchange between global Drake Star offices and strong collaboration on cross-border transactions
- Work as part of a young and highly dynamic team
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 8 January 2019.