SwanCap is looking to add a motivated and dedicated (Senior) Associate to its Munich team to contribute to the continued growth and success of its platform. The position allows the candidate to gain exposure to a dynamic asset class and develop skills alongside the entire private equity investment value chain from sourcing to screening, due diligence and portfolio management & reporting. The candidate will have the opportunity to play an active part in a global team and have full involvement in a broad range of deals and activities. Key responsibilities include:
- Support and take ownership in the investment process, including sourcing, screening, due diligence, execution and monitoring of primary fund investments, co-investments and secondary transactions;
- Coverage of SwanCap’s markets and GP universe including regular interactions with best-in-class private equity managers, sector analysis and research;
- Support the analysis, documentation and discussion of investment committee presentations;
- Support the active monitoring and reporting of our various investments and investment vehicles; including regular maintenance and development of internal databases;
- General support of SwanCap’s senior team and contribution to overall development of our platform
SwanCap at a Glance
SwanCap is an independent private equity platform based in Munich with additional offices in Milan, New York and Luxembourg. SwanCap manages €3+ billion of private equity investments through both funds and dedicated managed accounts. SwanCap is specialized in the private equity / buyout segment following a multi-strategy investment approach by combining primary fund commitments, co-investments and secondaries.
What do we expect from you?
- Interest and understanding of the financial industry;
- Excellent academic track record and a degree in business administration (or equivalent) from a top university / business school;
- Up to 3 years working experience (ideally alternative asset management, consulting, investment bank or accounting firm);
- Fluency in English and German with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities and high attention to detail;
- Team player with willingness to take responsibility;
- Advanced skills in of MS Office.
What can you expect from us?
- Great working culture and modern offices;
- Experienced team that ensures your swift integration and will allow you to learn, grow and sharpen your skills and understanding;
- Opportunity to take ownership across the full activity suite of a leading investment boutique;
- International working environment in one of the fastest growing asset classes and regular interactions with bluechip buyout managers and daily collaboration with our global offices;
- Competitive remuneration plus performance bonus and potential carried interest allocation.
Interested to learn more?
Please apply by email to email@example.com
SwanCap Partners GmbH
Ms. Miryan Ohlendorf