Senior DXP Architect (d/f/m)
Location: Frankfurt, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne or Duisburg Leading a team of consultants in the region, a ct
as a SME both for new projects and within existing client accounts, y ou are a seasoned functional architect and digital professional who is familiar with strategic and tactical consulting concepts and approaches like Digital Marketing and Sales, Digital strategy and roadmap, customer / user experience as well as platform and product selection.
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a Senior DXP Architect (d/f/m)
to join our Team. Cognizant's Digital Experience Platforms Community
Become part of our emerging and fast-growing community! Part of this community, we support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative solutions. You will work with many of the best peers, with the latest technology, for multiple customers within Germany, and other regions.
At Cognizant, innovation is highly important with belonging budget allocation for research. We will stimulate you to develop yourself and your craftsmanship, but there is more: At our academy, our professionals share their in-depth knowledge and extensive experience through training, workshops and knowledge sessions.
And to be honest, we'd like you to do the same. By doing so, we stand out of the crowd, as a team and as a company. About role
You will act as our (Lead) DXP Architect (d/f/m) who will help expand our practice on the ground in Germany.
In this role you will work in an agile environment within multidisciplinary teams. You design websites and (E-commerce) platforms with market leading products like Sitecore, Episerver, Acquia etc. This to provide our customers with a state of art customer journey & experience. With our various clients, both national and international, we can offer you many kinds of projects that will suit your needs and expectations.
- Overall 9 + years' experience in development, architecture or a related role
- Act as a trusted senior adviser to the client CIO and client enterprise architects for both business and functional areas and translation between the two.
- Are familiar with the latest developments in the market and have worked with Web Content management/ Digital Experience management products/technologies such as Sitecore, Episerver, Acquia for most of your career.
- Have knowledge of Sitecore including applications on the Microsfort /.NET stack
- Know agile principles (e.g. Scrum)
- Speak German and English fluently; this is a must have.
- MVPs and/or already Certified is a plus (we can invest in certification for right candidates)
- Min. Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business & IT, Computer Science, Computer or Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems other related majors;
What you can expect
- The opportunity to be part of a young and fast growing organization on the edge of Digital technology: Cognizant ;
- An open, international and multicultural environment;
- Access to further training through our own Academy to ensure professional development;
- The opportunity to work for medium and large (multinational) clients.
- We have offices at various key locations in Europe
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- A n e nvironment where you can make your own ideas reality
- Market conform benefits