Senior Risk & Portfolio Manager (f/m/d)
- Competitive EUR
- München, Bayern, Deutschland München Bayern DE
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Allianz Real Estate GmbH
- 10 Sep 18 2018-09-10
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Risk & Portfolio Manager who is experienced in assessing the attractiveness of commercial real estate loans with a view on new transactions as well as on the existing portfolio. In this role, you will report to the Head of Risk & Portfolio for European Debt and Indirect Investments at Allianz Real Estate. The job will be based in Munich.
Allianz is the home for those who dare – a supportive place where you can take the initiative to grow and to actively strengthen our global leadership position. By truly caring about people – both its 85 million private and corporate customers and more than 142,000 employees – Allianz fosters a culture where its employees are empowered to collaborate, perform, embrace trends and challenge the industry. Our main ambition is to be our customers’ trusted partner, instilling them with the confidence to grow. If you dare, join us at Allianz Group.
Allianz Real Estate is the captive asset and investment manager in real estate within the Allianz Group. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies worldwide including direct and indirect equity investments. We are also mandated to originate commercial mortgage loans in Europe and the USA on behalf of the Allianz Group. Allianz Real Estate activities are globally steered out of its head offices in Munich and Paris, whilst local operating platforms provide market coverage, transaction sourcing and asset management capabilities.
- Independent risk assessments of new commercial real estate loan investments in Europe. The written risk assessments will be part of the underwriting documents for the Investment Committee of Allianz Real Estate and for other decision bodies within the Allianz Group
- You will closely collaborate and interact with the loan origination teams in Munich and in Paris (including the participation in site visits, etc.) and will have deep insights into new transactions
- Evaluation of new CREL strategies and contribution to the formulation of the risk strategy for European CREL
- Ongoing risk focused analysis of portfolio loans incl. regular quarterly risk assessments / loan reviews
- Maintenance, development and (re)validation of the loan rating model, including rating reviews for single loans
- Close monitoring of loans in special situations incl. impairment notifications
- Interaction with Allianz group stakeholders to address investors’ requirements
- Support ongoing development of lending governance framework
- Develop and run loan portfolio stress scenarios
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the CREL space
- Profound knowledge of European real estate markets
- Master's degree in Business Administration (or similar), ideally with a special focus on real estate
- Strong analytical skills
- Performance oriented and self-motivated
- Capability to interact with key decision makers, also on executive level
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player, keen on working in a dynamic and international environment
- Fluency in English, written and spoken. Additional languages are a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel activity requiredAdditional qualification such as CFA, PhD
- Job start: as soon as possible
- Reference Code: AZSE-5355624-13
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter).
We are looking forward to receiving your application on www.allianz.com/careers or ARE-Applications@allianz.com.
Allianz Real Estate Germany GmbH
80335 Munich, Germany
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.