Senior Risk and Portfolio Manager (f/m/d) – Global Data and Analytics
- München, Bayern, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Allianz Real Estate GmbH
- 16 Okt 18
We are recruiting a Senior Risk & Portfolio Manager who has experience in implementing risk and portfolio frameworks and tools as well as managing risks in relation to real estate equity and debt portfolios. In this role, you will report to the Head of Global Data and Analytics and will have a broad exposure to risk, portfolio and analytics topics in Europe and across global real estate Group of Allianz. Your daily interactions will be with the fund and capital management colleagues, operations and financing teams in local offices as well as with senior managers around the world.
Allianz Real Estate is the captive asset and investment manager in real estate within the Allianz Group. We develop and execute tailored investment strategies worldwide including direct and indirect equity investments. We are also mandated to originate commercial mortgage loans in Europe and the USA on behalf of the Allianz Group. Allianz Real Estate activities are globally steered out of its head offices in Munich and Paris, whilst local operating platforms provide market coverage, transaction sourcing and asset management capabilities.
Our investment portfolio is well diversified – geographically and across asset classes and investment platforms, making the role of the data and analytics team a vital component of our success. We report to the Chief Risk Officer who is on the Executive Committee of Allianz Real Estate. Our responsibility is to create a globally consistent view on the investments within our portfolio, to analyse our investment performance and to provide advice and risk assessments to senior management to help mitigate identified risks.
- Provide advice and risk assessments to senior management helping to mitigate the identified risks
- Further develop and ensure effective application of the company’s risk and portfolio management framework and tools
- Perform sensitivity analyses, stress-tests and simulations on our real estate portfolios
- Provide insights into the portfolio’s risk/return profile, portfolio composition and performance analysis and prepare management presentations
- Regular reporting on key risk indicators, ESG activities, investment performance and other topics
- Support creating a globally consistent view of the real estate portfolio and our investments
- Manage projects in a changing environment within a dynamic global group
- Advanced graduate degree in finance, economics or quantitative field of study and excellent academic record
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in risk, portfolio management, real estate or similar investment area
- Detail-oriented with robust quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills and a high level of accuracy
- Microsoft Excel proficiency, affinity to data warehouse solutions and experience with analytics and reporting tools
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite; good level in German and/or French appreciated
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Hands-on-mentality and persistence to carry out projects and tasks
- Flexible and proactive approach, combining diplomacy and assertiveness
- Enjoys working in a dynamic multicultural business environment
- Job start: as soon as possible
- Location: Munich
- Reference Code: AZSE-5817484-3
Please submit your complete application documents (incl. CV, certificates, references and motivation letter).
We are looking forward to receiving your application on ARE-Applications@allianz.com or on www.allianz.com/careers.
Allianz Real Estate Germany GmbH
80335 Munich, Germany
Allianz is an equal opportunity employer. Everybody is welcome, regardless of other characteristics such as gender, age, origin, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation.