(Senior) Technical Consultant - Modern WorkPlace (d/f/m)
Location: Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Duisburg or Cologne
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. And this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for Microsoft 365 Consultants to join our Digital Experience Team. About Cognizant Digital Business Interactive
Cognizant's Digital Experience unit helps business develop and execute a digital business strategy aligned to their business objectives, leveraging digital capabilities and market advantages to produce sustainable competitive advantage. We have experts focusing on digital roadmaps and strategy, UX and interactive design as well as creating the back-end platforms to ensure a truly unique experience end-ton-end both for our clients and our clients' clients. We specialize in helping clients create successful new business models when facing existential threats from digital technologies that provide competitors with low entry barriers. We have more than 500 projects with a repeat business ratio of 95% and over 12,000 experts ready to define a multidisciplinary approach that combines key aspects of digital marketing, front-end design, analytics & scalable content management to ensure our clients get a holistic digital solution and experience. Key Responsibilities
• Consultant-level customer engagement on Office 365/Cloud architectures and strategy.
• Develop solution design for clients using on premise, Cloud and hybrid approaches that leverage MS Office 365(SharePoint Online, Teams, Power Platform, Forms, Planner, OneDrive, Yammer, Project Online etc) solutions.
• Deliver technical leadership and architecture on our engagements, and provide feedback around the evolution of the solution.
• You shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Microsoft 365, including estimation, solution planning and collaborating with the appropriate teams to create the optimal client outcome.
• Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility.
• Produce, or oversee the production of, technical requirements and design deliverables, and development and implementation of complete Office 365 solutions.
• Identify and establish tools, operating environments, design and development standards, and technical documentation as required.
• Evangelize M365 features and in-house solutions to business users via workshops, training sessions, knowledge portals etc.
• Analysis of business requirements, identifying the right solution in M365 and implementation of the solution or proof of concepts based on the needs
• Act as a trusted advisor for decisions related to MS O365 related products and services.
• Effectively communicate and define technology considerations, within the context of business requirements, with clients and team.
• Support implementation and operational strategies, approaches and execution Experience & expertise required for this position
• Hands on expertise on Microsoft O365 products (SharePoint Online, Teams, PowerPlatform, OneDrive, Yammer, Forms, Planner, Project Online etc).
• Experienced in the architecture, design and development of large & complex applications and services using Microsoft O365 products and Microsoft .NET technologies.
• Superior customer facing and technical skills including ability to develop "trusted advisor" relationship with Enterprise customers
• Project Management experience a plus
• Experience working as a team leader within a process/project-oriented organization.
• Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
• Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
• The ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward.
• Must possess strong knowledge regarding Implementation of all phases of SDLC and in depth exposure to different delivery models like Agile, DevOps etc.
• Team mentoring skills by providing clear career objectives, priorities, technical advice, and performance reviews, support recruitment activities.
• Strong Technical leadership - should be able to build technical capability and provide mentoring
• End to end management of solution and customer engagement with minimal to no supervision Qualifications
• Candidate should have experience in defining and designing Microsoft & Digital Technology Solutions
• Candidate should have experience in O365,SharePoint 2010/ SharePoint 2013/ Office 365, MS Teams, Power Platform
• MCSE & Bachelor's degree in engineering or business as a minimum
• Must possess excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English What you can expect
• Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We go through enormous growth!
• Based in Germany - we have offices in Munich, Frankfurt, Duisburg, Hamburg within an European and Global network
• Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
• Open, 'can do' team spirit
• Environment where you can make your own ideas reality
• Drive your own career
• Market conform benefits