As Specialist Alternative Assets you play an important part in implementing the alternative asset strategy of Allianz worldwide. In close collaboration with AIM's Private Debt and Real Asset Teams and the asset managers you shape structures and provide IFRS accounting analysis for new investments (e.g. private debt, private equity and traded fixed income). You will directly report to the head of accounting and non-standard investments.
- Contribute to private debt and private equity investment proposals. Here you closely work together with asset managers (e.g. AllianzGI and PIMCO)
- Support private asset management through run phase, e.g. by valuation and transaction support in work-out cases and re-financing situations
- Provide accounting analysis for alternative assets (e.g. LBO loans and infrastructure finance)
- Present investment accounting and valuation topics to senior management
- Do you belong to the top 20% of your university program focusing on business administration or economics?
- Have you gained first working experiences (e.g. internship with financial service provider or a big4 audit firm)?
- Are you keen on working in the investment management area?
- Are you fluent in German and in English?