Strategic Assistant to the CEO, PE-Backed Leading European Auto Parts Distributor, Munich, Germany
Our client, a highly profitable, strongly growing wholesale distributor for automotive carrier products, is currently looking to hire a Strategic Assistant to the CEO. The company is the undisputed market leader in their segment with operations in Germany, Austria and Poland with the aim to further expand across Europe - making this not only an exciting but excellent career development opportunity.
As the Strategic Assistant to the CEO, you will be tasked with providing hands-on operational support to the senior management of the company and working closely with one of the most successful mid-cap private equity firms in Europe. You will be actively involved in strategic decision-making on topics such as, but not limited to, expansion & growth of the company or potential acquisition targets taking the company into new markets. This includes preparing detailed financial and commercial business models as well as post-merger integration.
This is a great opportunity for a young individual looking to take the next step in their career and to join a truly exciting organisation that offers unique development possibilities. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Wide-ranging support to the new CEO of the company driving an ambitious plan for growth
- Building and analysing business & financial models
- Giving strategic input on questions of growth & business development
- Project planning & milestone management across major projects
- Active involvement in sourcing and execution targets, especially into new international markets, as well as PMI workstreams
- Initial experience within a recognised professional services firm, such as investment banking or strategy consulting
- Relevant technical and financial skills - analysis, modelling, process management
- A mature, hands-on strategic thinker who can challenge the status quo
- Flexible working style; an energetic self-starter able to adapt to a very diverse role
- Native level German and excellent English language skills are a must