COGNIZANT CONSULTING GERMANY - WORKING STUDENT (m/w/d) COLLECT RELEVANT EXPERIENCE & GET TO KNOW COGNIZANT
You are looking for a job during your studies and at the same time want to develop relevant work experience as well as networks within the consulting team of an internationally leading IT company? Then read on! What are you going to do?
You work with our Cognizant Consulting (CC) Germany team to support our clients in solving and overcoming their most important digital transformation challenges, e.g., with tasks like:
- Preparing & designing presentations (e.g., about project status or concepts) \t
- Creating communication material (e.g., texts, videos etc.) \t
- Organization of meetings / workshops \t
- Taking responsibility for (partial) working packages (based on your abilities & preferences) \t
- Contribution of own ideas to client concepts / strategies
Above that, you will support our internal (business) development, e.g., with tasks like:
\t What do we have to offer?
- Preparing & designing presentations (e.g., related to offerings, sales proposals, pitches etc. to win new projects / clients for Cognizant) \t
- Redesigning & arranging existing knowledge data bases (e.g., re-structuring of existing folder- and file structures; archiving project documents; sorting / formulating client references etc.) \t
- Organization of internal meetings / workshops (e.g., team meetings, learning sessions etc.) virtually as well as onsite (if applicable) \t
- Contribution of own ideas to our (business) development (e.g., based on your own background & interests) \t
- Bring and teach us about your state-of-the-art (scientific) knowledge and skills relevant to our methodologies, projects and client
\t What do we expect from you?
- A team of motivated, young as well as experienced senior colleagues \t
- A job that you can flexibly combine with your studies \t
- Mobile / remote working: Work from anywhere (in Germany) or onsite (e.g., Munich) \t
- Flexible working hours: Determine your working hours yourself in consultation with us, so that you can combine it optimally with your studies \t
- Relevant Consulting / working experience (e.g., work in client projects as well as business development) \t
- International work environment (improve your language skills) \t
- Shadowing interesting topics (e.g., proposal work) \t
- Get access to internal trainings (e.g., from Udemy ) and get invited to learn from senior colleagues \t
- Access to relevant training (e.g., Udemy; Scrum etc.) \t
- Build and extend relevant network in IT / Consulting \t
- Get to know potential future employer of your choice \t
- Future job: If our collaboration is convincing for both sides, we might offer you a job after your studies (see also: Graduate Program)
- Enthusiasm for IT-consulting but also the associated people side of change (e.g., organizational change management) \t
- Ongoing Bachelor or Master's studies (all backgrounds possible) \t
- Interest in / affinity with IT / digital technologies (from an user perspective) \t
- High degree of reliability, self-organization & time management skills to meet strict timelines and quality standards \t
- Problem-solving, analytical and communication skills \t
- Willingness to work in an international environment \t
- Willingness to work within a complex matrix organization and thrive in an environment with few fixed structures and much freedom as well as a high need for personal, proactive initiative \t
- Fluent German and English language skills
Nice to have
\t When can you get started?
- Experience in one or more areas of IT (Change Management) consulting \t
- Experience with any of the above-mentioned tasks (e.g., design of presentations / communication material, organization of workshops etc.) \t
- Knowledge and ability to work with Microsoft 365 (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint etc.) or other relevant common software to create digital content \t
- Creativity & willingness to contribute own ideas
Flexible entry is possible at any time by arrangement. Onboarding
You will get a remote HR / IT introduction together with other new joiners. After that, you will be onboarded to a specific team / project. Depending on your location and preferences, you will also be able to join our colleagues at one of our offices in Germany to get to know Cognizant Germany, our company culture as well as your colleagues better. Of course, you will be introduced carefully to your first tasks, working closely with our consultants. Over time, you will be able to take over responsibility for own and more challenging tasks. Sounds good?
Then submit your German or English application online now! We require a compressed file with CV and most recent references as one PDF. For any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to Julien Kunz (Julien.email@example.com). About us
Cognizant is a leading services and consulting company that helps clients optimise their business, operational and technology models as part of their digital transformation. Our industry-focused approach to consulting helps clients innovate and manage their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, Cognizant is ranked 195th in the Fortune 500 and is regularly included in the Most Admired Companies list.
In Cognizant Consulting, our clients work with us. We help them to rethink and adapt their ways of working - and thus, together with their clients, to break new ground. To do this, we use our know-how and apply new concepts such as Future of Work.
We live in a time of unprecedented change and disruption. New technologies and data are transforming industries, society and even the workplace. With rapidly evolving technologies, changing consumer preferences and oftentimes competing channels, many organizations struggle with how to transform internally to meet the challenges of this new, always connected digital world.
Cognizant Consulting (CC) works with the world's leading organisations to provide collaborative solutions to their technology-driven transformation challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers. With over 5,500 professionals around the world, the CC team is a fast-growing, high performing organisation that is continually expanding its client base and increasingly recommended by analysts.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jan 26 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.