One of the credit organizations in Germany is looking for a skilled IT Project Manager based in Berlin. They are looking to drive forward their business with someone who is ready for a new challenge within the finance industry.
- A relaxed yet driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A great team to assist you in projects.
- Flexible working hours, and 2-3 days working from home.
- Incredibly flat hierarchies.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- 30 + 2 days of paid holidays.
- Salary package of €65,000 - €85,000 depending on experience.
- You are responsible for project related planning and control, focusing on performance, deadlines, and costs.
- You are the contact person for internal and external users as well as stakeholders and maintain proactive communication in contract and service management.
- You support the further development of the IT application landscape and take over project management tasks with regards to budget controlling, stakeholder management, and reporting project related contexts.
- You are responsible for IT processes and optimization of the department.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- Minimum of 2 year work experience in the field of banking/financial services and you are familiar with relevant coding, processes, standards and IT systems.
- Ideally, you are familiar with classic and agile project management.
- Fluent in both German and English (C1).
If you feel like this role is something you might be interested in, you are always welcome to reach out to Giovanny Benztio with your CV.