TEKsystems is currently supporting one of the largest enterprise brands within the Automotive Industry. For our client's product start-up office in Berlin we have (2) immediate needs for Linux Engineers. We are seeking an exceptional engineer with solid hands-on experience with the Linux operating system and its development - from the kernel and device drivers to applications.
- Create and maintain customized Linux distributions. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining configurations, cross-compiling build chains, and setting up continuous integration for each distribution.
- Develop middleware layers in C/C++.
- Actively participate in software architectural discussions.
- Work with product development teams to deliver robust and secure applications and infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree in CS, EE, ME or related fields preferred or commensurate experience.
- Extensive experience with building embedded Linux, Linux Kernel, and Linux userspace packages
- Operating system (Linux, QNX) internals and hardening techniques including kernel mitigations, access control, and configurations.
- Experience with Yocto and Open embedded build systems a plus
TEKsystems is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.