We are currently representing a €3BN+ global investment firm helping companies at all stages navigate the opportunities of globalisation and sustainable transformation. Its platform connects people - from investors and entrepreneurs to management teams and leading corporations - across continents to share knowledge and the tools to scale, lead markets, make a positive impact and achieve the extraordinary.
We are currently representing a €3BN+ global investment firm helping companies at all stages navigate the opportunities of globalisation and sustainable transformation.
The venture capital arm have recently opened a new office in Berlin, where they are looking for a highly motivated and analytically Venture Capital Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will play a key role in identifying, evaluating, and executing new investment opportunities, as well as supporting the portfolio companies in their growth and development.
- 1 to 3 year's Experience either VC, Consulting or Investment Banking
- Strong analytically skills, with experience in financial modelling and analysis
- Strong interest in venture capital
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g., finance, economics, business, or engineering)
- Fluent in German and English
- Identify and evaluate new investment opportunities
- Conduct market and competitive research to understand industry trends and identify potential investment opportunities
- Prepare investment recommendations and perform financial modelling and analysis
- Work closely with portfolio companies to support their growth and development
- Attend industry events and conferences to network with potential investment opportunities and stay current on industry trends
- Collaborate with other members of the investment team to identify and execute on new investment opportunities