Opel Vauxhall Finance’s vision is to meet the mobility needs of our customers through financial services solutions for the Opel and Vauxhall brands. Our Strategic Priorities focus on the development of our people, performance delivery, penetration, efficiency, customer loyalty and protection - maintaining strong risk management and compliance practices. We promote a collaborative culture of people who actively contribute with integrity. We are agile, open minded and adaptive to deliver at pace, with customers at the heart of all we do.
As the captive automotive finance organisation for Opel and Vauxhall, we are wholly owned by Bance PSA and BNP Paribas. With a team of around 1200 across 12 European countries, and strong shareholder support, we offer a wide range of career opportunities. What makes us unique is the ability to work in a European-wide environment in a collaborative culture. We offer ongoing internal & external training which gives you the opportunity to enhance the skills that you already have or learn something new. We support professional qualifications where suitable, in addition to online training courses to help your development. We are committed to offering a fair, balanced work environment, with equal opportunity and respect for all.
UAT Change Accountant (m/f/d)
Position Objectives & Responsibilities
- Support the project manager in finance led projects
- Drive the system change process from a finance perspective
- Interview finance staff to prepare written narratives, flowcharts of the as is process
- Actively work on business process optimisation
- Organise the change process to ensure that all needed parties are involved
- Perform and document the testing
- Prepare process maps to document key business processes before and after implementation
- Monitor the timelines, provide regular feedback to key stakeholders
- Roll out coaching across the Finance team to ensure a good system implementation
- Maintain a high level of output and seek process improvements.
- Take over responsibility as plan owner of Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Ensure that the changes are correct from a finance perspective (tax, local GAAP, IFRS and OVF policies)
- Maintain financial products in subsystem (SRS), do monthly, quarterly and yearly product update in SRS
- Work closely together with product and pricing team to ensure proper product update in SRS
- Work with operations after implementation to fix product bugs
Qualifications & Experience
- Profound accounting knowledge (including IFRS)
- Experience in working in a dynamic finance environment
- Confident in documentation and assessment process
- Familiar with internal control systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of SAP is mandatory and trained in working within a complex IT landscape is advantageous
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Desire to drive process improvements
- Strong business acumen and customer focus
- Action-oriented and resilient, staying composed and focused under stress.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Strong decision quality skills
- High level of integrity
What we offer
A friendly working atmosphere characterized by trust, respect and fairness varied and interesting challenges in a future-oriented and international environment characterized by committed cooperation, an open-minded and modern working environment and a vibrant European community, in addition: free drinks (water and coffee) and fresh fruit, employee leasing, contributions to pension schemes
Then apply now! Send us your detailed application documents via our job portal. Our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to getting to know you!