- Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Deutschland
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Vereinigung Baden-Württembergische Wertpapierbörse e.V.
Project Manager (f/m) – Startup / Corporate Finance
We are Stuttgart Financial, a small and highly motivated team, passionate about innovation in Finance. Our strategic objective is to give valuable impulses to the financial cluster in Stuttgart. Stuttgart Financial is a joint initiative of Boerse Stuttgart, the Ministry of Economics of Baden-Württemberg and the Stiftung Kreditwirtschaft, a foundation at the University of Hohenheim.
Currently, we are working on the project Startbase. Startbase’s mission is to build a digital platform that simplifies and accelerates the way startups are found, matched and funded. With Startbase we contribute to the digitization strategy of Börse Stuttgart, leveraging strong assets: the leading European stock exchange for private investors, a strong international network to SME companies, an ultra scalable technical trading platform for on- and off-exchange trading and the regulatory framework of a regulated market.
WHAT WE OFFER
Challenges within complex topics and enough degrees of freedom to develop out-of-the-box solutions. Fringe benefits are high at Börse Stuttgart and friendly working environment is obvious.
We are looking for a Project Manger in Corporate Finance who is motivated to strengthen the startup ecosystem in Germany by improving Startups’ access to funding. Your job will be connected to the ICO platform Börse Stuttgart is building.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participating in the development of a Startup funding segment within the digitization strategy of Börse Stuttgart
- Participating in designing and defining products and services that provide Startups access to investors
- Analyzing market trends and customer needs
- Creating requirements that comply with various stakeholders
- Building a network of Startups, Business Angels, VCs, Investment Banks and other stakeholders
- Be a key team member in project execution work of Stuttgart Financial concerning FinTech and InsureTech activities, e.g. organization and execution of FinTech Days Stuttgart to connect the old with the new financial industry
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field
- Highly interested in new technologies, Trading and Corporate Finance
- Understanding of the Blockchain technology
- Knowledge in Banking, Insurance and Stock Exchange would be a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Pro-active teamplayer
- Strong communication skills, written and oral
- Fluency in both German and English
We look forward to your detailed application including salary expectations.