- Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, Frankreich
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
Assistant Director, Principal QA Engineer
Standort: Grenoble, Rhône-Alpes, Frankreich
Moody's Analytics Insurance department in Grenoble is seeking an experienced Quality Analyst architect to join our team and help build the next generation of insurance regulatory product.
You will integrate an Agile team located in Grenoble, reporting to the lead Architect.
You will provide strategic direction and technical leadership for the QA organization.
- Conceive approaches and test strategies to meet quality objectives on specific product characteristics such as functionality, compatibility and security, in collaboration and agreement with QA specialists, engineering leads and software architects
- Design Test Authoring Frameworks (allowing for test planning, design, execution and reporting) focused on specific product characteristics, with the help and approval of QA specialists and engineering leads
- Select efficient tools and infrastructure with the DevOps team
- Define best practices to exploit the frameworks, in collaboration with the engineering leads
- Assist engineering teams in implementing the strategies and using the frameworks
- Continuously review and improve the efficiency of tests designed by the frameworks
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to ensure appropriate test coverage under available resources for each product release
- Suggest new or revised cross-teams practices so as to assure quality demand for specific product characteristics
- Contribute to the enrichment of the Quality Framework
- Depending on project needs take on QA responsibilities and use the frameworks to carry out tests
- Master's Degree/ Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science with QA experience.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle stages, Software Testing Life Cycle phases, development methods including Agile and SCRUM, Continuous Build and Integration
- Strong understanding of Web-based services technology architecture
- Extensive knowledge of a wide range of QA methods, techniques, test types, and testing tools including automation tools
- Hands-on experience in designing high level approaches to testing various product characteristics such as functionality, compatibility and security
- Proven experience in designing scalable creation and automation test frameworks for functional and non-functional requirements
- An experience on SAAS/cloud-based applications would be appreciated
- Understanding of the need and way of optimizing tests
- Ability to develop test strategies and write test plans
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to understand requirements and create action plans
- Comfortable handling multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills especially clarity, listening capabilities and open-mindedness
- Aptitude and willingness for teamwork
- Advanced level of written English and intermediate level of spoken English
- Ability to devise both efficient and practical methods
- Aptitude for thinking outside the box
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.