Business Project Manager - Delivery focus – Trade life cycle
- Competitive depending on experience and fit for role
- Paris, Île-de-France, Frankreich
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- 12 Feb 19
Excellent 6 month contract with long term project scope. A challenging role for a strong project manager has opened up, this will suit someone with very strong coordination, Delivery, Energy and organisational skills to run multiple projects.
Excellent 6 month contract with a long term outlook. A challenging role for a strong project manager has opened up, this will suit someone with very strong coordination and organisational skills combined with front to back knowledge of the trade life cycle
The role will involve taking ownership and working autonomously on multiple projects within the business line, you will lead and drive some of its strategic growth initiatives. This will involve strong influential skills and stakeholder management. You will be working with various parts of the business such as Project management, Operational, Product, Risk, IT, Client Services or Sales teams.
Some of your main tasks and responsibilities will be :
- Provide leadership and drive projects within budget
- Provide regular and ad hoc programme or project reporting for various internal and external committees
- Conduct & provide ad hoc analysis on specific topics at project level for the relevant Boards and Committees,
- Identify early & provide a cross-functional view across impacted groups of issues and raise them to the appropriate body (Project managers, Operational, Product, Risk, IT, Client Services or Sales teams),
Some of the key skills you will need are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as this is an English speaking role. Ideally French speaking also.
- Experience with giving synthesizing complex information and preparing presentations to high-level committees
- Experiences with working in programmes and projects (Business and Market Finance)
- Proven record in managing functional Project / Programme and writing related documentation in English
- Proven record in the Financial / Capital Market sector within an International organisation
- Cross Functional Derivatives knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and manage large & diverse topics in parallel
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.