M&A Senior Analyst / Associate
- Paris, Île-de-France, Frankreich
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
M&A independant boutique dedicated to the Food and Beverage Industries looking for a candidate fluent in English, with 2/3 years experience minimum in M&A, TS or PE
M&A Boutique looking for a bilingual (French and English) Senior Analyst / Associate
Transcapital (www.transcapital.fr) is an independent advisory firm in Mergers & Acquisitions based in Paris, dedicated to the Food and Drink industries, a major sector in France. Founded 28 years ago, Transcapital team’s focus is on transactions with an enterprise value ranging from €10 to €200 million in France and abroad. The cross-borders assignments (both buy- and sell-side) account for a large part of our activity, particularly through an active network of correspondents in Europe, Asia, Americas, etc
We are looking for a Senior Analyst / Associate who will be in charge of assisting the 3 Partners and the 2 Directors in the context of transaction execution and business development. The candidate will have significant client exposure and its day-to-day activities will include among others:
- Assisting the Partners in executing transactions ;
- Performing economic, financial and valuation analyses (DCF, multiples) and LBO modeling;
- Creating and preparing client presentations (pitch books…) ;
- Preparing transaction documents (Information Memorandums, management presentations…) ;
- Managing due diligence processes (incl. data room preparation and Q&A coordination) ;
- Supervising sectors and targets screenings ;
- Training and managing interns.
Education and Experience
- Graduated from a Business or Engineering school or equivalent (Bac+5) ;
- A 2/3 years minimum experience in M&A is a prerequisite (possibly including Transaction Services or Private Equity experience).
- Fluency in English and French ;
- Reliable and autonomous ;
- Strong organizational skills / ability to work in a multi-task environment ;
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills along with critical thinking ;
- Strong technical background in financial analysis, valuation and modeling ;
- Self-motivated project manager with good communication and teamwork skills.
Thanks to TRANSCAPITAL’s expertise and focus, this position is a perfect opportunity for a candidate with the right M&A experience to have direct responsibility, strong client exposure and impact on domestic and international transactions within a human scale and sector-focused M&A team.