Manager TM & SHS
- Selon profil
- Paris, Île-de-France, Frankreich
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- RBC Investor Services Bank France S.A.
- 01 Feb 18 2018-02-01
• To effectively lead all client interface concerning Transaction Management & Shareholder Services in the location and potentially to be the back-up of the Senior Manager of the department. • To support the growth of the business in France by improving the consistency and quality of all contacts with clients through a highly motivated team of operations professionals. • As a member of the Global Operations support the development of Global Operations strategies and plans. • Sponsor change management efforts that positively impact the quality, efficiency and risk management aspects of the Depository environment, specifically Client Centricity,
- Be the primary contact of the client regarding the service delivered,
- Ensure and supervise the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes.
- Establish an environment of continuous improvement that assesses workflow, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis, ensuring maximum efficiency and quality within the production Depository Group.
- Establish targets to measure service quality, & effectiveness against appropriate benchmarks.
- Continuously monitor, analyze and interpret business unit performance versus plan.
- Continuously identify opportunities to enhance our service and value proposition for our clients.
- Execute projects within the Depository strategy as agreed
- Establish targets to measure service quality, & effectiveness against appropriate benchmarks
- Develop & implement comprehensive operating procedures that ensure the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of all processes.
- Ensure staff adherence to the operating procedures and control.
- Implement actions in the course of new client, new fund launch, conversion, termination or merger.
- Minimize errors and financial losses
- Ensure procedures are adequate to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory & audit requirements as internal well risk management requirements policies.
- Mitigate financial/reputational risk by ensuring appropriate structure, resources, procedures and controls are developed and maintained in compliance with regulatory requirements or company policies.
- Obtain satisfactory results in all internal & external audits.
- Ensure the ongoing training & development of staff on operating procedures & regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the Business Unit BCP plans are tested and reviewed on a regular basis.
Identify procedural gaps and work with the management team to develop appropriate controls and procedures to address the gaps
Client Service, Sales and Relationship management support
- Accountable for ongoing satisfaction of clients by ensuring deliverables meet client needs and expectations.
- Monitored to ensure all queries are resolved timely
- Acts within the group as senior point of contact for escalated client issues.
- Ensure that the organizational framework supports the delivery of quality client service and operational excellence.
- Ensure integrated approach with segment strategy, product development and client service.
- Supports Sales & Marketing by providing operational expertise in TM & SHS (e.g. for RFP’s, due diligence, deal review) \Support Sales & Marketing by identifying local market opportunities
- Drive change within the pricing model.
- Participate in client service and sales opportunities.
- Ensure structure and culture of the department supports the delivery of a quality service, and excellence in client service
- Participate in the new client acceptance process
- Post secondary education with a back-office/finance or equivalent.
- 10-15 years financial services industry experience in an operations environment.
- 8-10 years experience in managing small groups of operations professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, industry associations, senior management, colleagues and staff.
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good innovation and change management orientation.
- Good business acumen and profit orientation.
- Risk management and mitigation focus.
- Good talent management and leadership capabilities.
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Track record of developing and implementing innovation and change.