Product Owner H/F
Who we are:
Murex is a global fintech leader in trading, risk management and processing solutions for capital markets. Operating from our 18 offices, 2400 Murexians from over 60 different nationalities ensure the development, implementation and support of our platform which is used by banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world.
Join Murex and work on the challenges of an industry at the forefront of innovation and thrive in a people-centric environment.
You'll be part of one global team where you can learn fast and stay true to yourself. The Team:
The Technical Services and Operating Environment (TSOE) domain is product managing the foundation technical layer on which the MX.3 platform is built (infrastructure services and technical development stack) as well as the technical runtime components that guarantees its proper functioning (software libraries, operating systems, IT infrastructure).
The team is made of Product Managers and Technical Experts from different seniority levels. Team members are in contact with many development and support teams from all the offices of Murex and also in direct contact with customers.
The domain is split into three sub-teams: Technical Services Core / Technical Services SDKs and Extensions / Operating Environment. What you'll do:
You'll play the role of Product Owner as part of an agile team within an Agile Release Train:
- Contributing to the execution of the product vision, corrective and evolutive maintenances
- Building product expertise
- Owning product backlog and prioritization
- Writing stories and acceptance criteria and driving iteration goals
- Conducting demos, performing risk assessments and writing release notes
- Applying agile and SAFe practices
As a member of the TSOE domain you will be:
Who you are:
- Providing support to internal (L1) and external customers (L3) during the different phases of the MX.3 platform lifecycle (from presales to solution design to implementation to production)
- Contributing to the domain activity towards achieving TSOE domain-level objectives.
Why should you join us?
- Educational background in computer science or software engineering
- 2 to 5 years of previous work experience in technical domains in the IT or software edition industry
- Knowledge in the following concepts: development testing frameworks, grid computing, platform and infrastructure monitoring methods and tools (e.g. jmx, open telemetry, splunk...)
- Knowledge of cluster management / container orchestration concepts and technologies (e.g. Kubernetes) is a plus
- Prior experience operating and/or supporting MX.3 for Murex customers would be a big plus
- Additional differentiators: previous hands-on experience working within an agile team, knowledge of the Capital Markets industry.
- A multicultural community united and passionate
- Evolve in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that allows you to interact with diverse stakeholders
- Have the opportunity to work on complex challenges
- Continuous training.