Sales Asset Management Benelux (H/F)
The primary responsibility is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with investors (Banks, Private Banks, Insurance Companies and Financial Advisors) in the Benelux Region.
Reporting into the Head of Benelux, your main missions will be the following:
- Focus on the day-to-day relation with our Clients in the Benelux such as Banks, Private Banks, Insurance Companies and Financial Advisors
- Identify and Cultivate Prospects new prospects and Clients within the Benelux
- Support our clients locally on roadshows, client meetings, presentations, and act as the main point of contact.
- Represent the company at Events
- Regular travel is required to support the development (50%)
- Support and educate the Clients on the product range, highlight the USP for each of the funds, develop the story, work on the marketing material to assure that the correct product/brand/company message is given to the new market.
- Provide input and ideas to the marketing teams on local topics
- Liaise with the Client Service team on local operational requirements
- Support the marketing teams on development for local material
- Report to senior management on activity levels and create comprehensive reports
- Providing input and ideas to the Senior and Portfolio Management on the overall asset management business
Présentation de l'entreprise
- 5-10 years of experience within the financial / Fund industry either at an Asset Manager, Bank or Private Bank
- Graduated from a top Business School / University with a degree in Economics, Finance
- Strong knowledge and interest in Financial Markets and Investments
- Strong Commercial and Presentation skills
- Strong commercial mindset with focus on customer satisfaction and targets.
- Team player with great attitude
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English. German would be a plus
ODDO BHF AM is part of the independent Franco-German financial group ODDO BHF that was founded in 1849. ODDO BHF AM is an asset management leader in Europe. It comprises ODDO BHF AM GmbH in Germany, ODDO BHF AM SAS and ODDO BHF Private Equity SAS in France and ODDO BHF AM Lux in Luxembourg, which together manage assets totaling € 65 billion as of August 31st, 2021.
Its independence allows its teams to be responsive, flexible and innovative in order to constantly find solutions tailored to the needs of institutional clients and distribution partners.
ODDO BHF AM offers a range of active and sustainable investment solutions in various asset classes, i.e. fundamental and thematic equities, quantitative equities, fixed income, multi-asset solutions, private equity and private debt.
As a signatory to the UN-PRI, ODDO BHF AM launched a range of sustainable funds since 2012, covering a wide range of strategies that place environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria at the heart of the investment process. On a combined basis, 61% of assets under management are from institutional clients and 39% from distribution partners. The teams operate from investment centers in Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Paris and Luxembourg with additional locations in Milan, Geneva, Zurich, Madrid, Stockholm and Abu Dhabi. ODDO BHF AM puts the long-term support of its clients at the heart of its priorities.