Founded in 2005, Syquant Capital is an independent Paris based asset manager with a specific focus on absolute performance through various equity arbitrage strategies. Regulated by the AMF, Syquant Capital manages several UCITS regulated funds with a total AUM of € 2.4 billion. The investor base is essentially European and mainly institutional. With a talented and experienced investment team, a robust administrative and operational set up, Syquant Capital is looking to strengthen its marketing and sale effort.
Sales Representative - Business developer senior
For both existing and prospective investors, you will work closely with the Head of Investor Relations and the investor relation team to develop and execute Syquant Capital’s international marketing strategy.
The candidate will assume significant responsibilities and should be able to work independently to drive the development of business within assigned territories:
- Drive sales growth by sourcing new sales opportunities,
- Work with head of investor relations to drive the sales process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, managing sales cycles to closure,
- Prepare meetings including developing Power Point Presentation materials as well as other types of presentations to prospective investors,
- Coordinate (re)negotiation and updates of agreements,
- Coordinate/organize marketing & sales campaigns,
- Participate in on-site due diligence meetings with clients and which will require extensive follow up. Support and update Due Diligence Questionnaires.
- A strong economic and numeric academic background,
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar / related role,
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) is a pre-requisite. French and a third language (Italian, Spanish) is a plus,
- A team spirit and the wish to integrate a dynamic and entrepreneurial team,
- An interest and understanding of the asset management industry as well as a good understanding of the client needs are essential to be able to match their requirements,
- An interest in both macro- and micro-economic events and especially an appetite for Event Driven strategies,
- Position requires travel.