TMT Associate (3.5 - 5 years' experience)
- Paris, Île-de-France, Frankreich Paris Île-de-France FR
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Pelham Select
- 21 Mai 18 2018-05-21
Our client is a leading, global boutique investment bank offering services across a full range of products. They are currently in growth mode and actively looking to expand their dedicated TMT investment banking team by hiring an Associate.
- Pan-European focus covering the TMT mid-market space
- Working on a broad range of transactions including leveraged buyouts, sell-side and buy-side M&A, equity raisings (IPO and secondary), etc.
- Execution of transactions
- Building origination/business development skills
- Management/training of more junior team members
- 3.5 - 5 years’ M&A/mergers and acquisitions experience from a reputable investment bank/boutique
- TMT experience
- Exceptional academic record
- Strong modelling, valuation techniques and strong analytical skills (DCFs, LBOs etc)
- Self-starter and highly motivated to work in a dynamic team and challenging environment
This is a great opportunity for a top ranked junior or mid-level Associate seeking a new opportunity within a dedicated TMT investment banking team with great deal flow. Please feel free to get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com.