As a Product Owner, you will join the Data Platform team responsible for designing, implementing and running cloud-native Data Solutions for AXA IM. You will oversee the definition and delivery of various product visions as Product Owner. You will coordinate the book of work with the Business Owner and the Data Engineers on use cases such as Data Science, Quantitative Signals, Risk Analytics, Quantitative Data Sourcing, Data Access, Data Referentials …
The Product Owner is accountable for the products throughout their entire life cycle, including user needs gathering, market trend analysis, product trajectory, build, transition to support, operations, continual improvement and decommissioning.
Engage our Business to:
• agree on a product vision
• define the path to deliver the best business outcome via POCs and MVPs
• deep dive into the high-level requirements, define the delivery approach, influence prioritisation and high-level delivery strategy
• highlight optimisation through constant feedback loops involving all actors of the value chain
• influence towards tackling technical depth, testing automation, software industrialisation
Engage with various representatives, demonstrate the ability to understand the business concepts and Operational Data Management, Operational security. Translate these into your feature designs and business outcomes.
Participate in the design of the Data Platform architecture to expose strategic Datamarts, build clean data catalogue easily understandable, build trust on data quality with our consumers, build data models, build consumer centric APIs, distribute data efficiently in a generic way. Participate to the Data Council to represent the Data Platform.
As part of the AXA IM family, you are expected to also :
• keep team’s morale up
• value diversity and difference of opinion
• transform AXA IM to simplify our value chain, increase our velocity, build a great working environment
• Data Driven person with an ambition to drive the data agenda at AXAIM
• Experienced in technology deliveries in the Cloud (Azure preferred)
• Experience in the financial services industry (Asset Management or Investment Banking) specifically around Data Referentials (Instruments, Products, Counterparties, …)
• Strong experience in Agile Scrum and SAFE
• Product vision experience as well as Data analysis and Data Ops
• Ability to communicate effectively with business representatives and technology staff
• Ability to articulate and promote vision to senior executives
• Ability to influence peers in both the business and technology
• Ability to say “no”
• Understanding of Big Data Concepts (Databricks experience preferred)
• Influential in CI/CD and DevOps principles
• Understanding of Operational excellence around Production environment, disaster recovery and monitoring.