In which context will you evolve ?
The innovation in the finance industry requires the discovery and understanding of the newest technologies and the adaptation to a more agile environment. Located at the heart of La Défense in Paris and in the City of London, AXA-IM proposes a work environment adapted to those new strategic challenges and a strong proximity with the business teams.
As part of the AXA IM Operations strategy we will be re-engineering the existing infrastructure and RAD toos and replacing them with a combination of strategic data feeds, data analysis tools and an operational dashboard/workflow which will support the investment support function globally.
What will be your main responsibilities ?
- Engage with senior Operations users to agree high level requirements, approach, prioritisation and the delivery plan for the Operations Technology Transformation. Manage the delivery against agreed milestones and objectives ensuring that the expected efficiency gains are realised.
- Participate in the design of the strategic Operations architecture to include access to strategic data marts, standard feed processing, development of global data analysis tools and the implementation of a global Operations Dashboard. This will be delivered leveraging the BOLI python object layer and Python/C# services running in Azure.
- Agile SDLC - participate in the transformation to an agile environment through the development of agile tools ie automated testing and release, code quality tool
- Engage with Operations representatives, demonstrate the ability to understand the business concepts and translate these into design and implementation of business solutions which improve efficiency and trading capability
As all our talents, you will :
- Have a strong proximity with AXA-IM business teams to better understand their activity, provide them with a high quality of service and an added value in a financial environment that is permanently evolving.
- Acquire multiple competencies in a collaborative, challenging and benevolent environment
- Acquire our support methodology, in terms of analysis, communication, problem solving
- Experience in technology in the financial services industry building applications with an agile development methodology
- Program and project management experience as well as business analysis
- Detail oriented with a strong understanding of middle and back office concepts
- Ability to communicate effectively with business representatives and technology staff
- Ability to influence peers in both the business and technology
What are the additional skills that could be valuable ?
Organization, Problem solving, Development, Autonomy, Team Spirit, Adaptation, Thinking out of the box, Creativity.
What would be the “plus” of your profile ?
Have passion for understanding the technical and functional side of how things are working, have good inter-personal skills and enjoy the challenges of working in a highly stimulating and evolving environment. Have a good knowledge of financial markets and Asset Management industry.