Deutsche Bank (DB) benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated Anti Financial Crime (AFC) function, which performs a crucial role in keeping DBs business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the bank and society.
In order to combat financial crime effectively and respond to challenges in a flexible manner, AFC has a matrix structure combining regional, business line and global functional coverage in our core areas of Anti-Money Laundering , Sanctions & Embargoes , Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption , Investigations & Intelligence , Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment . Part of our commitment is to strengthen a strong collaboration with all business lines and support functions within our bank. What AFC will do for you
AFC helps Deutsche Bank generate long-term trust and add value for our clients, staff and society and provide challenging opportunities for you to learn, contribute and benefit from your journey with us. We foster an open and inclusive team culture with the aim to build and maintain a healthy, engaged and well-supported diverse workforce that is equipped to do their best and enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace, whilst applying the highest standards of conduct to guarantee DB's success in fighting financial crime. Deutsche Bank Technology in Berlin
DB Technology is a global team of tech specialists, spread across multiple trading hubs and tech centres. We have a strong focus on promoting technical excellence - our engineers work at the forefront of financial services innovation using cutting-edge technologies.
Our Berlin location is our most recent addition to our global network of tech centres and growing strongly. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and to creating excellent opportunities for talented engineers and technologists. Our tech teams and business units use agile ways of working to create #GlobalHausbank solutions from our home market. Anti-Financial Crime
Deutsche Bank is committed to the highest standard of control in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) and Anti-Fraud, collectively referred to as Anti-Financial Crime (AFC).
Anti-Financial-Crime (AFC) Technology provides the tools and applications required by the AFC function. AFC is responsible for defining, maintaining, and enforcing an effective risk management framework to reduce the risk that Deutsche Bank may be used to facilitate financial crime.
As a Lead Engineer (m/f/x) you will be responsible for technical leadership and delivery of key application(s) that are key for achieving Deutsche Bank's future state Anti-Financial Crime capabilities.
-> You love this job but feel you cannot tick 100% of the boxes? Send us your CV anyway! Your key responsibilities
Your skills and experiences
- Responsible for design and delivery of key baseline components as well as future state components to transform AFC technology within Deutsche Bank into an industry leader.
- Providing Technical Leadership to one or two squads of highly skilled and motivated engineers working on business-critical product initiatives.
- Working closely with Product Managers and Architects to understand business requirements and solution vision to chart out a viable delivery path.
- Lead by example and provide hands on assistance to developers by crafting high quality code as well as performing regular code reviews.
- Ensuring all software development follows best practice tools and methodologies and is delivered using all relevant bank standards.
What we offer
- Proven track-record of successful IT project delivery in a robust technology environment with a clear appreciation of software development best practices and Agile releases trains.
- Profound multi-annual experience in server-side development in Java, SQL, Search Technologies, Messaging Technologies with a good understanding of Kubernetes, Dockers and preferably some exposure to GCP, ReactJS, Python, Big Data Technologies.
- Excellent personal organisation, completer/finisher, consensus builder with excellent communication skills and able to lead global development teams both directly and via influence.
- Extensive experience practicing TDD/BDD in a Continuous Integration and Delivery environment with strong DevOps/SRE culture.
- Thorough understanding of the wider Architecture & Technology landscape, emerging technologies and able to understand and communicate how they apply to the business domain and existing platforms.
- Competitive salary and benefits , including 30 days of holiday
- Hybrid model of remote work and office days
- Working at the forefront of financial services technology at scale!
In case of any recruitment related questions, please get in touch with Maryna Wehab.
Contact: Maryna Wehab, Phone: +49(69)910-42422
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.