Deutsche Bank (DB) benefits from having a highly experienced and dedicated Anti Financial Crime (AFC) function, which performs a crucial role in keeping DBs business operations and global financial services clean from financial crime while serving the interests of the bank and society.
In order to combat financial crime effectively and respond to challenges in a flexible manner, AFC has a matrix structure combining regional, business line and global functional coverage in our core areas of Anti-Money Laundering , Sanctions & Embargoes , Anti-Fraud, Bribery & Corruption , Investigations & Intelligence , Monitoring & Screening, and Risk Assessment . Part of our commitment is to strengthen a strong collaboration with all business lines and support functions within our bank. What AFC will do for you
AFC helps Deutsche Bank generate long-term trust and add value for our clients, staff and society and provide challenging opportunities for you to learn, contribute and benefit from your journey with us. We foster an open and inclusive team culture with the aim to build and maintain a healthy, engaged and well-supported diverse workforce that is equipped to do their best and enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace, whilst applying the highest standards of conduct to guarantee DB's success in fighting financial crime. About the team and role - Anti-Financial Crime
Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) is responsible for the prevention of money laundering, the fight against terrorist financing, the monitoring of financial and commercial sanctions, and the fight against other criminal activities.
AFC's goal is to identify risks resulting from financial crimes that could jeopardize Deutsche Bank's integrity and thus its success, to prevent these risks as effectively as possible, or, if they do occur, to investigate and clear them up appropriately in the interest of all parties involved.
Within AFC's entire value chain, the AFC Modelling (AFC M)
function uses a risk-based management approach to create the models and scenarios that translate the above goals and expectations into concrete controls and analysis. Your responsibilities
In the role of Portfolio Manager in AFC Modelling, you will be a central point of contact for the AFC Modelling Book of Work. You are taking care of the co-ordination of various stakeholders as well as liaising with multiple teams that are jointly working towards the successful delivery of our projects ranging from Business, via Operations to IT. You furthermore contribute to the deliveries of the Project & Portfolio Management of AFC Modelling by handling diverse requirements and priorities as well as time critical tasks.
Your competencies and knowledge
- Coordination of individual activities, such as management and prioritization of the Book of Work and resources, initiation of new projects, continuous monitoring of ongoing projects, handling of change requests
- Interaction with various stakeholders
- Handling of adhoc-requests and escalations
- Consolidation and presentation of management information
- Coordination of internal and external hiring activities across Recruiting Team, HR, COO Teams and vendors
- You have a degree in (business) mathematics, (business) computer science or economics with a quantitative focus or comparable qualifications and experience
- You bring experience in the area of project management methodologies and ideally in their application in complex and/or global projects to ensure timely delivery of our Book of Work. Working autonomously and taking ownership of assigned deliverables is a given for you.
- Experience in the areas of financial crime, compliance, financial services and banking or in dealing with regulators, monitors, and internal & external audit is desirable, experience in data analysis and Transaction Monitoring beneficial
- You are a results-oriented team player, have a proven track record of delivering quality output (technical documentation, presentations, communications, etc.) in a timely manner as well as showing a high level of personal integrity
- You are able to articulate findings in a concise, relevant, accurate and digestible manner for varying audiences (Excellent oral and written English skills, German desirable)
We offer flexible working hours in an international highly interesting and dynamic environment. Was wir Ihnen bieten:
Bitte beachten Sie, dass dies von Standort zu Standort geringfügig variieren kann.
Bei Fragen zum Rekrutierungsprozess steht Ihnen Laura Czerwinski gerne zur Verfügung.
Kontakt Laura Czerwinski: +49 (0)151 - 1683 0913
Unsere Werte bestimmen das Arbeitsumfeld, welches wir schaffen möchten - vielfältig, wertschätzend und offen für verschiedene Meinungen. Nur eine Unternehmenskultur, die eine Vielzahl von Perspektiven, sowie kulturellen und gesellschaftlichen Hintergründen vereint, fördert Innovation. Wir setzten auf vielfältige Teams, in welchen die Menschen ihr volles Potential entfalten können - denn das Zusammenführen verschiedener Talente und Ideen spielt eine entscheidende Rolle für den geschäftlichen Erfolg der Deutschen Bank.
Unsere Unternehmenskultur setzt hohe ethische Standards und fördert ein gutes Miteinander. Unabhängig von kulturellem Hintergrund, Nationalität, ethnischer Zugehörigkeit, geschlechtlicher und sexueller Identität, körperlichen Fähigkeiten, Religion und Generation freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen talentierter Menschen.
Sprechen Sie uns an: Wir bieten flexible Arbeitszeitmodelle und weitere Zusatzleistungen, um Sie in Ihrem Berufsleben zu unterstützen.
Klicken Sie hier für weitere Informationen zu Vielfalt und Teilhabe in der Deutschen Bank.