A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for an Email Marketing Distribution Analyst to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The right candidate is responsible for managing communication distribution, digital distribution, relationship management and project management.
Position: 6 Months Contract Email Marketing Distribution - Analyst
As a member of our email marketing team, this team member will be responsible for sending emails and invitations from Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). As part of our daily process, distributors will serve as project managers for any given communication. They are responsible to maintaining the scheduled delivery of messages, managing the list and working with developers and marketing to ensure the message has proper approval prior to sending.
- Review schedules and reports to plan email distributions - determine load capacity and scheduling conflicts
- Review distribution criteria and set up and manage distribution lists and processes
- Validate and test distributions to ensure proper set-up/routing
- Manage the communications distribution, including multiple emails at any given time across multiple channels
- Set up and conduct email testing scenarios for business channels
- Provide updates of distributions sent for the week and what is coming up for next week
- Offering advice/suggestions/best practices to activity owners
- Review and analyses email activities performance and deliver quarterly metric report with recommendation in the region
- Work closely with marketing managers and directors to review requests and requirements
- Work closely with Tech, CRM team to turn business requirements into technical specification to improve client experiences and platform capabilities
- Follow-up with Marketing and Sales, as needed, regarding questions on email distributions or inquiries from clients
- Provide ad hoc training to end users on list management and distribution processes as needed
- Ensures that tasks are being created properly and closes out the task in accordance with business requirements.
- Responsible for the organization and hygiene of our system
- University graduate in Marketing, Information Technology or related discipline
- A desirable candidate must have the skill to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Must have strong attention to detail, and able to voice their opinions on change.
- History of working with translation services or creating web content in different languages.
- Digital marketing background a plus
- Mutual fund and finance background a plus.
- SQL knowledge and prior knowledge of SFMC and CRM.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented, and is able to work independently under tight schedule
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609