(70-90 x13mth) Head of Infrastructure
- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 08 Nov 18
In-house IT management role in MNC
A global shipping and logistics group with more than 25 countries. The person will lead a team of 20 people to provide support and project management in infrastructure.
- Manage global infrastructure on an enterprise level
- Review and revamp IT to make sure it keeps updated with the trend
- Establish metrics, KPI and SLA to establish good performance of the infrastructure and operations
- Vendor management, global IT budgets
- Regularly liaise with senior management to provide consultation on IT
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or related discipline; MBA is a huge advantage
- Minimum of 15 years in IT and 10 years in a senior position
- Experience in enterprise-level infrastructure and development of high availability and agile innovation in an on shore - off shore business model
- Experience in IT practices and compliance frameworks such as ITIL, SOX, Agile, ISO27K series
- Experience in team management such as setting SLA, KPI etc.
- Knowledge of Change Management process and procedure
- Ability to communicate with non-IT, senior executives within the group
- Fluent English AND Cantonese (mandatory)
- HK residents or holders of work permit are highly preferred
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.