AFG - ASO/VP, Loan Syndication (Hong Kong SAR)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You will join a market leading financing franchise, supporting the origination and execution of structured lending transactions across North Asia.
- You will work with the Financing Group's Structuring, Trading and Risk teams, in addition to colleagues in PB, IBCM and GM to identify possible syndication opportunities.
- The opportunity to interact and develop relationships with banks and institutional investors in the placement of private credit products.
- The opportunity to gain exposure to a broad spectrum of structured lending products while working closely with key stakeholders in growing a profitable loan book for the Bank.
- You have a 5-8 years’ sales experience in the industry with a strong credit risk analysis and loan structuring background.
- You have an established network with banks and institutional investors in the APAC markets.
- You have strong communications skills in Mandarin and English and are able to liaise at all levels. This is due to catering to Chinese clients.
- You possess strong drive for performance with business entrepreneurship qualities, demonstrating leadership capabilities.
- You have the ability to exercise good judgment and multi-tasking, working in a highly-pressured and time-sensitive environment.
- You have validated academic achievement, and the ability to work independently and as a member of our team.
- You are principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.