Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading large enterprise with sophisticated data technology, is looking for a Programme Manager with experience in Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning-Driven for their Data Analyst and Data Science Programme. The selected candidate will be leading the large-scale AI / ML Solution delivery.
- Lead the AI / ML Programme with solutions and product delivery across the planned timeframe, budget and resources.
- Work with the IT Team to facilitate the proof of concepts and present the results to the business.
- Lead the programme delivery with appropriate frameworks, methods, and best practices across the solutions delivery and execution process.
- Provide technical expertise and business acumen to the key programme stakeholders.
- Manage the project portfolio with clear visibility and transparency of the delivery progress, resource, potential risk, and schedule management.
- Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Manage complex programme on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management etc.
- Manage and develop a matrix programme team with well-defined programme reports.
- Establish clear accountabilities and authority for different team members and build a strong culture across the programme team.
- University graduate with Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.
- Proven experience in leading large-scale programmes in IT and Technical Delivery.
- A track record in managing large scale AI & ML / Data Analytics / Data Platform / Data Lake related projects in a large enterprise environment
- Proven experience in people management, demonstrating strong leadership capabilities across different geographies and cultures.
- Strong capability in leading a large team of IT professionals and vendors in development, system integration, system testing and system implementation.
- Great knowledge of the business processes and change management.
- Strong strategic vision and leadership.
- PMP, Scrum, or Agile certification is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English communications is essential.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put AI/ML Data Analytics Programme Manager in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Lead Data Scientist - Leading Global Financial Firm
2) Group Data Architect - Leading Global Financial Firm
3) Data Governance Lead - Leading Global Financial Firm