AIS Fund Admin Manager, Off
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- State Street
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
AIS Fund Admin Manager, Off
i) Client Engagement
- Manage and maintain day-to-day communications with the clients
- Manage communications with investment professionals, other client personnel, investors, attorneys, auditors, bankers etc.
- Engage in the thorough review and understanding of investment fund legal documents, including complete understanding of partnership allocations and distribution waterfalls
ii) Service Delivery
- Adhere to State Street Alternative Investment Solutions (AIS) strict internal control procedures.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly client deliverables are meet
- Display ability to performance variance analysis to explain significant movements from quarter to quarter.
- Review quarterly and annual financial work papers including portfolio schedules, accruals, partner capital allocations and tax work paper packages.
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Review limited partnership agreements and offering memorandums and ensure compliance with operational and accounting procedures
- Coordination of annual audit and tax return preparation with external accounting firms
iii) Service Quality
- Undertake full review of calculation and verbiage on Limited Partner capital calls and distributions.
- Undertake full review of accounting work paper packages, fees calculations, financial statements and other reports and communications to Limited Partners
- Review quarterly management fee, waterfall, capital account calculations.
- Manage internal workflow to ensure internal processing and client deadlines are met
iv) People Management
- Demonstrate good management skills and the ability to work well with others, individually and within a group.
- Assist with development and implementation of training all levels of accounting staff
- Supervision of subordinate staff (including Associate 1, Associate 2 and Senior Staff)
v) Other Responsibilities
- Integrate new business/client onboarding
- Coordinate and manage special client and corporate projects
Candidate must have a university degree (business, mathematics, finance or economics preferred, accounting concentration a plus) and at least 8 years of accounting experience, including 2 to 3 years of supervisory and financial reporting experience is required. Specific experience in the private equity/real estate industry is a plus, but not required. Strong computer skills are required, especially Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel.