APAC Operational Risk Testing and Validation Consultant
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo's International Risk Testing & Validation (T&V) is seeking a highly motivated individual for the APAC Operational Risk T&V Consultant position. This role is expected to lead Operational Risk related testing engagements and support issue validation as the Bank's "Second Line of Defense" across all Line of Businesses in Asia Pacific where Wells Fargo is active.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Lead the planning, execution and reporting of the APAC Operational Risk testing engagements across all Line of Business as well as Corporate Functions, and validate the Bank's remediation on any issues relating to Operational Risk.
- Involves in the planning and execution of the APAC Operational Risk testing program as part of the APAC Operational Risk Testing and Validation team to assess the Bank's control environment.
- Works with other "Second Line of Defense" functions and business units to help the T&V team in APAC maintain an up-to-date view on the Bank's risk landscape in the region.
- Provide credible challenge and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies, procedures, processes and internal controls.
- Assist with the continuous improvement of the team's infrastructure to enhance the team's risk assessment and testing capabilities.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Minimum 8 years in Audit with demonstrated experience in preferably banks or other financial services.
- Prior experience in full-cycle of audit / testing, including planning, control testing, issue discussion and reporting, is an advantage.
- Experience with Data Analytics / CAATs is a plus.
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance.
- Ability to operate in a complex, matrix environment and regulatory pressured environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to develop strong relationships and experience working in an international organization.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, self-starter and self-motivated to work in a changing environment.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.