Our Business The Transition Manager acts in an advisory capacity, translating a sales mandate/new business opportunity into an operational account through the active management of the end to end onboarding process across Sales and Trading, Credit, Risk, Legal, Client Service, Middle Office and KYC. The
The Transition Manager acts in an advisory capacity, translating a sales mandate/new business opportunity into an operational account through the active management of the end to end onboarding process across Sales and Trading, Credit, Risk, Legal, Client Service, Middle Office and KYC. The expectation is to deliver a seamless and timely multi-asset class on-boarding for our clients in line with the needs and objectives of the Sales organization. The Transition Management team is a global cross product function with locations in the US, EMEA & ASIA.
Opportunity: Transition Management APAC Regional Lead
The APAC Regional Lead is responsible for the management and oversight of the APAC Transition Management Team, the management of client relationships and engagement with internal stakeholders. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- The execution of the Transition Management and Digital Client Service Business Strategies through focus on people, process and technology.
- Requirement to establish effective engagement with senior representatives of internal business partner groups, including Sales, Credit and Legal, to ensure seamless and timely process flow of onboarding requests. Through use of data, ensure effective and commercial engagement to help drive business planning.
- Act as the face of JPM Transition Management Team to external clients through engagement and oversight of their onboardings.
- Regular client check-ins and JPM performance/scorecard reviews
- Operate as a point of escalation for the team, ability to drive and influence behavior and standards through example.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Prior Management experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrates leadership qualities that mobilizes the team for a common goal and outcome
- Positively influences and empowers the team to deliver on the TM objective and key results.
- Strong understanding of industry landscape, client segment and product scope
- Ability to manage escalations quickly and effectively, getting the right teams around the table to resolve in a timely manner
- Thinks strategically about the target state vision, is able to provide good business rationale and establish consensus from business partners in order to deliver on the end goal
- Clear and effective communication skills - ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders across the board.