- middle office functions for Japan Equity products; - overall account management, trades allocation; - middle office work experience in a sizeable securities house/brokerage firms
Our client, a foreign securities firm/ibank engaging in the operation of large-scale comprehensive securities broking and trading services.
- Perform the middle office functions for Japan Equity products in accordance with internal policies and procedures within the established deadlines.
- Perform post-trade processing such as pre-matching, allocation and sending preliminary confirmations to clients.
- Monitor and ensure timely and accurate allocations for equity trades.
- Monitor error accounts, including assisting sales/traders with documenting errors, as well as providing timely reporting on all errors.
- Resolve issues with unallocated trades, incorrect allocations, money differences, problem with confirms and bad account instructions, and closed accounts.
- Establish and maintain contacts with clients and other parties involved with trade allocation.
- Liaise with the potential clients for the “On-boarding Process” and be responsible for the overall account management.
- Analyse internal operations and always seek ways to improve work flows through automation or other methods.
- Minimize operational, monetary, and reputational risk to the firm by creating and supporting a thoroughly procedurally-compliant environment.
- Co-work with other business teams within the firm to achieve business goals.
- Assist in all ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Head of Department.
- University degree holder in business, finance, accounting or relevant discipline.
- 3 years of working experience in Middle Office within a sizeable Bank Securities / Brokerage firms in HK.
- Solid understanding of processing cycle for Japan equities.
- Good understanding of the complex and evolving workflow within the sales and trading environment.
- Ability to manage trading risks and the escalation process effectively and timely.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word & Excel).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, proficient in both English and Japanese (not a must).
- Willing to accept Japanese holiday schedule.
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.