Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Acting as an intermediary between vendors and stakeholders, provide high quality support to front office business and back-office operations.
- Support vendor to develop, facilitate or led and complete on ad-hoc jobs/projects being assigned from time to time
- Ensuring all vendor activities adhere to meet the Bank standard as well as Regulatory requirements.
- Communicating with internal departments within the enterprise such as business units, subject matter experts, internal audit, etc. to monitor vendors activities and their processes are in place.
- Evaluating current vendor management programs and identifying ways to improve or troubleshoot their operation.
- Maintaining an effective database of all relevant information related to third parties, and communicating this data via consistent reporting to management, subject matter experts and pertinent stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Group Procurement Sourcing team to aid on vendor selection, cost control and negotiation processes.
- Degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a related field.
- At least 5+ years of experience in vendor management related works, preferably 3 years related to banking industry.
- Proven experience working in services /vendor management, office administrative support and office facilities arrangement and operations.
- Strong knowledge in the operational risk event management and reporting will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively and work in a team with others
- Strong negotiation, management, and decision-making skills.
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office application.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified