See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. The Team This role is within the Branch and Self-Service Banking Technology platform
, which supports, maintains and develops our ongoing capability for all Consumer Banking Retail Branches & Self-Service channel (ATM) - in Hong Kong
. Our platform is undergoing a modernization program, and this is a unique opportunity to build modern, system critical operational capabilities into state of art platforms built on cloud native architecture patterns. Responsibilities
- Perform system analysis to provide solutions to the related business areas.
- Lead operational incident resolution for critical systems when they occur.
- Perform functional design and analysis on business requirements
- Conduct and perform an effective user request process to meet the business demands in a timely manner.
- Ensure the delivery of all IT projects and enhancements to business are within budget and agreed schedule.
- Conduct vendor negotiation to ensure the IT solutions are provided at the best value and benefits
- University degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of channel experience in financial or other software development industry
- Relevant experience in strategic planning and execution in a matrix organization.
- Knowledge of database technologies (OracleDB/MariaDB/MySQL, etc..)
- Strong understanding of all LINUX security best practices
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines & tooling (for example: Jira, Jenkins, Maven SonarQube, Fortify, NexusIQ etc.)
- Good understanding of cloud native architecture, microservices, data management principles, big data, middleware technologies & distributed computing
- Familiarity and working experience on DevOps testing and release techniques (i.e. A/B Testing, Blue / Green Deployments and Canary Release, etc...)
- Extensive experience in application/system/network performance and availability monitoring (Grafana, Vizceral, Tivoli, Splunk, etc..)
- Strong stakeholder management and leadership
- Able to work on shift pattern
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.