AVP/ VP - Treasury and Finance Department
- Competitive package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Spencer Ogden , EA Lizenz Nr.: 13C6321
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
My client is one the largest chinese banks in Hong Kong, they are looking for potential candidates to join the Treasury & Finance Team.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Assist to perform treasury functions
- Backup of core treasury functions
- Work closely with various business teams in managing day-to-day funding requirements for the group
- Help to build and maintain good working relationships with counterparty banks and other financial institutions
- Help to manage credit and due diligence process with banks
- Help to ensure compliance with all reporting, covenants and other undertakings with bank facilities
- Prepare regular reports on funding utilization and status
- Assist to monitor the group’s liquidity risk, FX risk and market risk exposure
- Assist with the month end closing and prepare month end reconciliations and schedules
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Assist in Head Office reporting
- Responsible for preparing journal vouchers
- Assist and cooperate with other team members in Hong Kong Finance for meeting various tight reporting deadlines.
- May be required to provide input or participate in various projects and will perform other duties as required.
- Handling general filing, administrative work and ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder with major in Finance/ Accounting, HKICPA finalist, candidate with AAT qualification will also be considered
- more than 3-4 relevant working experience in treasury/ cash management experience or banking field preferred
- Presentable and able to communicate with different level of working parties.
- Initiative, positive and good teamwork player. Able to work independently and under pressure
- Able to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Good command of spoken and written English and conversational in Mandarin.
- PC literacy, especially good knowledge of Kingdee Accounting software, Chinese data input, MS Excel, MS Word
- General knowledge in Bloomberg Terminal usage will be an advantage