Report to the Head of Financial Technology Department, and assist to oversee infrastructure and production management, including IT incident report and resolution, server, database, storage, network, etc.
Developing system managing strategies, data security and infrastructure operation, managing system and network resource allocation, daily performance and disaster recovery strategies. Also, driving the continuous improvement in incident management process, managing the implementation of service quality policy, standard, tools and measures, as well as closely contacting to the HK financial market, timely understanding the relevant technical policy requirements, and jointly evaluating the Bank's response strategies with other risk management departments to obtain industry information and achieve best practices.
- University degree in Computer and/or Information Technology
- Minimum 15 years information technology experience, especially on infrastructure management (including the construction and maintenance of system, network and hardware)
- Minimum 5 years team management experience
- Must be familiar with infrastructure control and production management in banking industry
- Excellent leadership, execution, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)