Airwallex is a global payments fintech company transforming the way businesses move and manage money globally. We have built a global financial infrastructure platform to help businesses transact, collect and pay across 130+ countries and 50+ currencies, without the constraints of the traditional global financial system. We've grown to 19 global locations and have raised over US$800 million in funding. To support our ambitious growth plans, we're looking for smart, collaborative and passionate people who are looking to make a genuine impact.
The Platform Account Manager role is a key commercial role at Airwallex as we continue to rapidly grow in Hong Kong. This role will work with our platform team on our most exciting clients with responsibility to grow existing accounts by becoming a strategic, trusted advisor that helps clients understand the full breadth of capabilities at Airwallex and how to maximise their ROI when working with us. You will work cross functionally, engaging with many teams across the Airwallex family including sales, product, engineering, marketing, finance and strategy.
Furthermore, you are a technology-minded, Fintech enthusiast who is driven by learning the ins and outs of our platform so that you are equipped with the knowledge to solve complex problems. This will allow you to work with customers to understand their needs and how Airwallex can further add value to their business.
- Take a consultative approach with customers to ensure solutions provided suit their unique business needs (i.e., become a trusted advisor to clients)
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders to create awareness of ideas, use cases, needs and feedback from our existing clients to further develop our capabilities
- Achieve and exceed account growth target volumes, revenues and margin
- Dimension new upsell opportunities as well as Airwallex's share of wallet in each product/service with each client to develop a strategic, actionable game plan
- Project manage complex client projects across a number of technical and non-technical domains
- Be proactive in identifying and solving client challenges
- Report periodic performance against KPIs, metrics and targets
- Ensure the best client experience as clients go through change management and move business to Airwallex
Skills and experience you will bring:
- You have experience - At least 5 years of experience managing complex technology sales to enterprise accounts (advantageous if this is in fintech)
- You are a do-er - you want to do the best for your clients, work collaboratively across the company to make things happen
- You are a relationship builder - you build meaningful, collaborative relationships with all people that you work with, both internally and externally
- You can speak to anyone - you should have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable conversing with people of all backgrounds and domains
- You are a problem solver - you look for creative solutions and understand new products and ask the right questions before figuring out a solution. You can easily simplify complexity for others
- You want to build something great - you should be resilient, driven, creative, patient (and demanding!) adaptable and work well under pressure -- not everything will be perfect but that's why you want to come here to be part of the solution
- You are success-oriented and hold yourself accountable for delivering key outcomes, including KPIs and revenue targets
- You are technically minded and have prior experience working in FinTech or API-based commercial roles for a similar organisation
At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. We want you to share in our success, which is why you'll be offered a competitive salary plus valuable equity within Airwallex. We also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.
Airwallex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Airwallex is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We don't regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Airwallex does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Airwallex. At Airwallex you'll have the ability to make an impact in a rapidly growing, global fintech. You'll be offered a competitive salary and we also like to ensure we create the best environment for our people by providing a collaborative open office space with a fully stocked kitchen. We organise regular team building events, encourage flexible/remote working and we give our people the freedom to be creative.