- Hong Kong
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- China Re Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- 13 Feb 18 2018-02-13
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are looking for a high caliber person to join our team in the following position:
- Perform receptionist’s duties includes handling phone calls, greeting and serving guests, handling incoming/outgoing mail, couriers, faxes and deliveries.
- Ensure tidiness of the reception area, conference rooms, common room, and pantry areas.
- Manage conference room reservation and keep booking record updated.
- Responsible for daily office administrative and maintenance work.
- Coordinate travel booking arrangements and prepare expenses claims.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Form 6 or above with at least 2 years of experience in office reception and / or admin work.
- Excellent sense of responsibility, good telephone manner, proactive attitude, mature and team-working spirit.
- Pleasant and cheerful personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken & written English, Chinese and Mandarin is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.