Advisory – Risk – Project Risk Advisory – Senior Associate
- to be discussed
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Ernst & Young Hong Kong
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
Our independent position and assessment capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape and the controls in place. As a risk assurance professional, you will be leading assessments and certification services that will directly support C-suite discussions and important business
Our independent position and assessment capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape and the controls in place. As a risk assurance professional, you will be leading assessments and certification services that will directly support C-suite discussions and important business decisions regarding compliance, cost and quality of our clients’ risk management programs. You will be part of an international network of professionals across geographies and sectors, delivering assessment and certification services that will help verify compliance and improve the performance of our clients.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Responsibilities:
- Define the project scope, provide a detailed walkthrough, stakeholder sign off on commitment to project
- Keep the Project Team and corporate clients informed for project status, issues and updates
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to facilitate project completion with customer satisfaction
- Advise on end-to-end implementation including analysis, solution review, testing, issue tracking and production migration
- Advise on mechanisms to achieve balanced views from multiple stakeholders to optimize overall efficiency and productivity
- Provide and advise on accurate progress tracking and management reporting for all key initiatives / programs on country level and contribute to the group
- Manage the resolutions and priority of blocker issues to bring the initiatives to success
- Articulate complex issues and present recommendations to decide appropriate course of actions.
- Responsible for general project administration, including preparing agenda, minutes and evaluation report, follow up on agreed actions after meetings, tendering bidding documents, etc.
- Handle project related activities including staffing, vendor liaison, progress reports, budgeting and costing requirement study
- Oversee assigned projects and handle major issues and hurdles, and manage the entire project management lifecycle
- Bachelor Degree in Business / Information Management or related disciplines. PMP / Prince2 highly preferred.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experiences in consulting organizations or MNC is preferred
- Solid experience in project management, testing management and/or PMO
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to drive and lead change whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)