Agile Business Analyst 1 year contract (50-70k)
- HKD50000 - HKD70000 per month
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 11 Jun 18 2018-06-11
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a reputable bank in Hong Kong, urgently looking a Business analysis with agile experience
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a business analyst with experience working in an agile environment.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive the successful delivery of multiple complex change projects.
- Good knowledge of end to end process.
- Perform gap analysis.
- Ability to work closely with IT on solution design.
- Play a key role in ensuring robust and effective change management processes.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Act as SCRUM master for the delivery of solutions against the business technology roadmap.
In order to qualify for the role of Agile Business Analyst, you will have the following:
- Experience in banking is a must.
- Experience working in Digital transformation project.
- Credit card knowledge is preferred.
- Ability to understand the as-is process, conduct gap analysis with new system features/functionality and come up with the to-be process.
- Familiarity with: common agile practices, service orientated environments and better development practices
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- A minimum of 7 years working experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.