- Maintain and update the control room operation process including the maintenance of Insider list & Conflicts Register etc.
- Maintain Information Barrier Designations to reflect staff respective access rights and oversee the implementation of Control Room related procedures.
- Handle the approval process for staff dealing in accordance with the bank's Staff.
- Dealing requirements and monitor on employee dealing activities as required.
- Maintain Staff Dealing & Outside Interests declarations record.
- Provide advisory on Compliance Control Room matters, liaise with businesses and co-ordinate with Regional Control Room.
- Assist to deliver Control Room related training upon request.
- Handle ad-hoc Compliance Control Room related projects.
- Bachelor's degree/ equivalent qualification in Finance/ Business/ Accounting background;
- 2-3 years of experiences in Finance/ Business/ Accounting in Banking/ FI Compliance, preferably with 1-2 years Compliance Control Room related exposure;
- Good understanding on banking & securities regulatory requirements & knowledge on securities products.
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English & Chinese;
- Excellent communication skills and a team player;
- Detail oriented, analytical, responsible & problem solving skills.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.